Sunday, June 11, 2006

Hello

A good friend of mine recently inspired me to Blog. If you don't like what I have to say, take it up with him.

I doubt that this blog will last too long. Personal rants are rarely interesting even to the ranter after a few days. Steam disappates when vented. Still, there is something inportant about contributing to the national and international dialogue. Vented properly, steam can drive an engine and that can get you places.

My perspective is from ground zero of social ills and human foibles, the results of which come though the doors of our workplace. I'm an ER Doctor. I look at the political realm, the social realm and all other realms from this standpoint.

Reality and Truth can in fact be Mind Altering Agents.

Lets see where it goes.

Kerry

1 Comments:

Blogger John Fracchia said...

Congrats on the start of your blogging adventure. Sorry to have dragged you into this with me!

6/13/2006 01:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home